Fullness of Light




















Tuesday troubles fade easy now;
little worry in the sun washed day.
questions unkept as why and how,
passed out of use, wont to stay.

For time travels on unseen plains,
fair and beautiful as our yellow star
and slowly only the sunshine reigns
lighting me up, healing the scar.

And my spirit doubles its beating,
pumping to rhythm of springs reach.
moments full of light as our  meeting,
ancient as the sea finding the beach.

"Love is a many splendored thing,"
as melody echoing out in halls of silver.
cherished beyond gold or diamond ring
immortal in a world we ravage and pilfer.

And I would have you know this, ere the end,
that love alone shall be my divine guide.
distances and monuments unknown I spend,
as clouds and currents replace my pride.


Comments

Popular Posts