Well Done














Why do we look up when searching for You?
What instinctual knowledge places You in the stars?
Eyes connecting the forlorn sparkles,
Imagining the cornerstones to Your castles;
The morning stars baring many names.

 For I look to you as if from a different planet,
Gazing in your direction with the assured expectation
That you are gazing back.

Do you feel as we feel?
Can you breach upon the infinite passions
Held within emotions 7000 years old?
For we have loved your name with
Depth well beyond our tiny hours.
I have loved you with a love
Reserved to the deepest parts of myself.

The being that I am awaits your day.
All the pain, sorrow, fear, doubt,
love, joy, peace, and faith have been
the culmination of my soul;
And all of it to but see you smile,
And whisper a promised,
"Well done."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts