that Sunrise


Im just returned from yet another trip. The smell of familiar air flirts with my thoughts of home. Such a powerful word; home. Its interesting and thrilling to watch the world rearrange my definitions...

My mysterious nature is coming back to me in waves. Like the ocean and the wind, I am becoming lost in it all. I was so consumed with picture frames and labels and caught up in my own head heart battles that I almost forgot what it was to simply be.

From Tucson, to Sedona, to Camarillo and all the way back, my travels are beginning to work their way into my heart. "Home is where the heart is," they say. Perhaps all my stories and all my experiences will have to stay with me for a while. Someday though, someday I will be happy to share them. To that future I turn and draw a deep breath.

Comments

Popular Posts