For Spring























"Oh the places I will go..."
Never here and never there.
But in a storm i will flow,
Without wing or thought or care.

The unnatural chains of my youth,
Have left marks upon my soul.
Yet, in the coming of great truth,
There is still a cherished goal.

How i have waited for this death,
To steal away from mortal sin.
The funeral of my last fall breath,
Honors a chance to begin anew.

In promise and deed I signed away,
The autumn of my mysterious mind.
Now i throw my spirit into the fray,
To search for a name I have yet to find.

My spring is waiting in shades of green,
Like golden roses of a purer heart.
The December reds of a dying dream,
Had this one last gift to kindly impart.

Comments

  1. First of all, that picture is so gorgeous. I'm obsessed.

    Secondly, this is beautiful in its simplicity. I really like it. It's so...hopeful, in a melancholy way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts