"Paradise"



Her sunshine symphony plays for me,
Like a forgotten freedom fighter.
Leading me astray in utter infamy,
But cherished as a druggies lighter.

Ancient storm with so much to learn,
teach this heart caught in your grip.
Chained to you with a friction burn,
I no longer stand for fear id trip.

But kneeling before such seraphim sound,
I must confess my complete romance.
Love sick searching the whole world round,
Keeps me waiting for just one chance.

Butterfly breakers and unspoken thoughts;
Silent killers of my wry reminiscence,
Filled my heart with stubborn blood clots,
And stole the dream with stormy suspense.

So run away with me sunrise waterfall,
Run with me from the ground below.
Wash your way back to Autumn's call,
Cold words failed us, so let me show.

Comments

Popular Posts